Join us for an eye-opening Seniors Living Smarter seminar where you will learn what’s true and what isn’t and get answers for all of your questions from our expert panelist.
Some common myths are:
• Selling a house myself will save me money.
• The market will only go up.
• There is no need to get a pre-listing home inspection.
• I don’t need title insurance.
• Real estate agents make too much money.
The seminars are held at First Presbyterian Church, 703 S. Church St in Georgetown. Space Is Limited. Reserve Your Seat Today! Call Virginia at 512-818-0988 or register online: www.SeniorsLivingSmarter.com